TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE MEETING
OCTOBER 10, 2005
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Meetings Act Notice
3. Roll Call
4. Committee Minutes of September 26, 2005
5. Reports and Communications
--Members of Committee
6. Agenda Additions/Changes
7. Informal Public Hearing on the Township’s 3rd Round Affordable Housing obligations (Ms. Mary Beth Lonergan).
The Township Committee will discuss and hold an informal public hearing on the Township’s upcoming 3rd Round Affordable Housing obligations. Ms. Mary Beth Lonergan, Clarke Caton Hintz Consultant, will review and explain the COAH obligations, as well as answer any questions from the public.
10-05-25 – An Ordinance authorizing a special emergency appropriation in
the amount of $300,000 for the preparation and execution of a complete re-valuation
of real property in and by the Township of Cranbury, in the County of
Middlesex, New Jersey. (Second
08-05-22 – An ordinance of the
Ordinance # 08-05-23 – An ordinance of the Township of Cranbury in Middlesex County, New Jersey, amending sections 76-24 and 76-25 of Chapter 76, “Development Fees” of the Code of the Township of Cranbury.
Resolution # R 10-05-190- Payment of Bills.
Resolution # R 10-05-191 – Resolution awarding a Professional Services Agreement to Gregory H. Moore, Psy.D.
9. Reports from Township staff and professionals
10. Reports from Township Boards and Commissions
11. Work Session
a. Township Committee Meeting dates for 2006
The Township Committee will review and discuss the 2006 proposed meeting dates.
12. Public Comment (For any items not on the agenda)
14. Closed Session – Resolution # R 10-05-189
---Review of Closed Session Minutes of September 26, 2005;
---Potential Litigation: Owens’ sidewalk.
15. Approval of Closed Session Minutes of Committee Meeting of September 26, 2005.
*** Persons with disabilities requiring assistance, please contact Town Hall 24 hours in advance (609) 395-0900, ext. 234