TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE MEETING
JANUARY 2, 2007
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Meetings Act Notice
3. Introduction of Honored Guests
4. Oath of Office – Thomas F. Panconi, Jr.
Oath of Office - Pari Stave
5. Roll Call
6. Agenda Additions or Changes
9. Appointment of Class I Planning Board Member by Mayor
10. Appointment of Planning Board Members (Class II/III) by Township Committee
11. Resolution # R 01-07-001 – Resolution making appointments to certain Township positions.
12. Resolution # R 01-07-001-A – Resolution awarding Professional Services Agreements
13. Agenda Additions/Changes
Resolution # R 01-07-002 – Resolution establishing new Petty Cash Funds for 2006.
Resolution # R 01-07-003 – Resolution adopting a Cash Management Plan for the Township of Cranbury.
Resolution # R 01-07-004 – Resolution authorizing Chief Financial Officer to pay required bills.
Resolution # R 01-07-005 – Resolution designating the official newspapers for the Township of Cranbury.
Resolution # R 01-07-006 – Resolution adopting a schedule of meetings for the Township of Cranbury.
Consent Agenda (Continued)
Resolution # R 01-07-007 – Resolution authorizing Township Engineer to file Treatment Works Applications as required by NJDEP.
Resolution # R 01-07-008 – Resolution designating Kathleen R. Cunningham as Township of Cranbury Public Agency Compliance Officer (Affirmative Action).
Resolution # R 01-07-009 – Resolution establishing certain fees and penalties for delinquent taxes in excess of $10,000.
Resolution # R 01-07-010 – Resolution authorizing the Township of Cranbury to purchase goods and services under State Contract.
Resolution # R 01-07-011 – Resolution adopting a Temporary Budget for the Township of Cranbury.
15. Public Comment (For any items not on the agenda)
16. Mayor’s Notes
*** Persons with disabilities requiring assistance, please contact Town Hall 24 hours in advance (609) 395-0900, ext. 234