March 12, 2007
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Meetings Act Notice
3. Roll Call
4. Committee Minutes of February 26, 2007
5. Reports and Communications
--Members of Committee
5. Agenda Additions/Changes
6. CRANBURY TOWNSHIP ORDINANCE # 03-07-03 – AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF CRANBURY IN MIDDLESEX COUNTY, NEW JERSEY, AUTHORIZING THE TOWNSHIP TO ENTER INTO A LEASE AGREEMENT WITH THE CRANBURY LIONS CLUB FOR THE USE OF BARNS LOCATED ON BARN PARK (CRANBURY NECK ROAD/BLOCK 21, LOT. 411).(Second Reading March 26, 2007).
Resolution # R 03-07-055 – Payment of Bills
Resolution # R 03-07-056 – Resolution authorizing a refund to K. Hovnanian for an overpayment on sewer charges.
Resolution # R 03-07-057 – Resolution authorizing a refund to Prologis Trust for an overpayment on sewer charges.
Resolution # R 03-07-058 – Resolution canceling outstanding checks.
Resolution #R 03-07-060 – Resolution for the redemption of outstanding tax lien # 187 in the sum of $27,846.23.
Resolution # R 03-07-061 – Resolution awarding services agreement to Corner House.
Resolution # R 03-07-062 – Resolution authorizing the Mayor and Clerk to execute a Developer’s Agreement between the Township of Cranbury and Comsleep Properties, LLC.
Consent Agenda (Continued)
Resolution # R 03-07-065 – Resolution supporting the renewal and strengthening of the Garden State Preservation Trust.
8. Public Hearing on 2007 Budget
Cranbury Township Resolution # R 02-07-034, the 2007 Budget for the Township of Cranbury, was introduced at the February 12, 2007 Township Committee meeting.
Adoption of 2007 Budget.
Cranbury Township Resolution # R 03-07-063 – Resolution amending the 2007 Budget for State required items.
11. Reports from Township staff and professionals
12. Reports from Township Boards and Commissions
13. Work Session
a. Monthly Report from Police Chief Jay Hansen on Police Department
Police Chief Jay Hansen will give the Township Committee an update on the Police Department activities for the month of February, 2007.
14. Public Comment
15. Mayor’s Notes
--- Personnel: Review and evaluation of candidates for Township Administrator;
--- Confidential Chief Police Report regarding protection of the safety of the public and ongoing and potential investigations.
***Persons with disabilities requiring assistance, please contact Town Hall 24 hours in advance (609) 395-0900, ext. 234.