TOWNSHIP OF CRANBURY
23-A NORTH MAIN STREET
CRANBURY, NEW JERSEY 08512
(609) 395-0900, Ext. 221
FAX: (609) 395-3560
NOTICE OF ACTIONS TAKEN BY BOARD
TOWNSHIP OF CRANBURY
TAKE NOTICE that on the 10th day of January, 2008 the Planning Board of the Township of Cranbury in the County of Middlesex took the following actions:
1. Elections/Appointments are as follows: Jim Golubieski as Chairperson, Allen Kehrt as Vice Chairperson, Josette C. Kratz as Board Secretary, Valerie J. Kimson and the firm Purcell, Ries, Shannon, Mulcahy & O’Neill for Board Attorney, Richard Preiss and the firm Philips, Preiss &Shapiro as Municipal Planner, Cathleen Marcelli and the firm of Hatch Mott MacDonald for Municipal Engineer, Andrew Feranda, P.E. C.M.E., and the firm of Shropshire Associates, LLC , as Traffic Consultant, Jacqueline Wahler, CSR, as Court Reporter. The Cranbury Press, Home New Tribune and the Trenton Times designation of an Official Newspaper and the Agenda Fee Schedule set at $30.00.
2. Regular Public Meetings ‑ to be held on the first and Third Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. in the Township Municipal Building, 23‑A North Main Street, Cranbury, New Jersey as shall be deemed necessary (*exceptions noted): January 10* & 17, February 7 & 21, March 6 & 20, April 3 & 17, May 1 & 15, June 5 & 19, July 3 & 17, August 7 & 21, September 4 & 18, October 2 & 16, November 6, December 11*
3. Approved Resolution of Memorialization for Application No. PB 005-01 Chinmaya Mission, Block 22, Lot 16 & 18, 96 Cranbury Neck Road, Amended Preliminary & Final Site Plan w/Bulk Variances & Design Waivers.
4. Approved Resolution of Memorialization for Application No. PB 122-06 Danny Perovic/ADJ Land Developers, LLC, Block 5, Lot 14, 2670 Route 130.
5. Approved Application No. PB 099-05 Matthew & Patricia Long, Block 21, Lot 3, Zone A-100,39 Cranbury Neck Road, Extension of time for signature on deeds.
Resolutions memorializing decisions of the Planning Board with respect to the above matters will be adopted at the next regular meeting and upon adoption will be filed in the office of the municipal clerk and will be available for public inspection.
Josette C. Kratz
Administrative Officer, Planning Board
Date faxed to the Press: January 23, 2008