WHAT IS IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET?
Prescription drug abuse is a major problem in New Jersey and in the United States. Recent studies suggest that one in five teens abuse prescription medications that are not prescribed to them.
Safely discard medications by visiting a drug drop-off collection site. Visit www.americanmedicinechest.com for drop off sites.
- Talk to your children about the dangers of prescription drug use. They Listen.
- Remove drugs from your house during an open house.
- Take inventory of your prescription and over the counter medicine.
- Do not flush drugs down the toilet.
- Do not pour drugs down the sink or toilet.
A message from the Cranbury Municipal Alliance. The Municipal Alliance works to prevent and bring awareness to the risks of alcohol and drug abuse. Thank you for working with us in the important endeavor.