Township Committee Meeting
January 3, 2005
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Meetings Act Notice
3. Oath of Office Richard Stannard
4. Oath of Office David Stout
5. Roll Call
6. Election of Mayor
7. Oath of Office Mayor
8. Election of Planning Board Class III Member
9. Resolution R # 01-05-001 Resolution making appointments to certain Township positions.
10. Reports and Communications from Committee
--Committee Minutes December 6 and 20, 2004
--Sub Committee Reports -
11. Agenda Additions/Changes
12. Consent Agenda
Resolution # R 01-05-002 Resolution
adopting a Temporary Budget for the
Resolution # R 01-05-003
Resolution adopting a cash management plan for the
Resolution # R 01-05-004
Resolution designating the official newspapers for the
Resolution # R 01-05-005
Resolution adopting a schedule of meetings for the
Resolution # R 01-05-006 Resolution authorizing the Tax Assessor to file Tax Appeals with the Middlesex County Board of Taxation.
Resolution # R 01-05-007 Resolution authorizing Township Engineer to file Treatment Works Applications as required by NJDEP.
Resolution # R 01-05-008
Resolution designating Kathleen R. Cunningham as
Resolution # R 01-05-009 - Resolution establishing certain fees and penalties for delinquent taxes in excess of $10,000.
Resolution # R 01-05-010
Resolution authorizing the
Resolution # R 01-05-011 Resolution establishing Petty Cash Funds.
Resolution # R 01-05-013 Resolution appointing acting Chief Financial Officer.
Resolution # R 01-05-014 Resolution awarding agreement for professional planning services.
13. Work Session
14. Public Comment (For any items not on the agenda)
15. Mayors Notes
Closed Session Resolution # R 01-05-012 Pending Litigation: Status report and matters
requiring confidential advice of counsel regarding Danser v.
17. Approval of Closed Session minutes of Committee Meeting of December 20, 2004 and Closed Session Minutes from January 5, 2004 - November 15, 2004.
*** Persons with disabilities requiring assistance, please contact Town Hall 24 hours in advance (609) 395-0900, ext. 231
TC January 2005