Township Committee Meeting Agenda
September 20, 2004
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Meetings Act Notice
3. Roll Call
4. Reports and Communications from Committee
--Committee Minutes 13 September 2004
--Sub Committee Reports -
5. Agenda Additions/Changes
6. Consent Agenda
Resolution # R 09-04-170 Payment of Bills
Resolution # R 09-04-171 A Resolution providing for the insertion of a special item of revenue in the Municipal Budget of the Township of Cranbury pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:4-87 (Recycling Tonnage Grant - $6696.83) (Chapter 159, P.L. 1948)
Resolution # R 09-04-172 Resolution awarding contract bid for the Demolition of the Wrights Roses Facility to Bojan Developments LLC of Belleville New Jersey for $132,787.50.
7. Work Session
a. Eagle Scout Project (Gregory Bredariol)
Proposal to design and build a fence along the North Side of the access road going on to the West Property. Project has been approved by both HPAC and the Environmental Commission.
b. Temporary Athletic Fields
Township Committee will discuss the possible temporary locations for Soccer and other athletic fields.
8. Public Comment (For any items not on the agenda)
9. Mayors Notes
10. Closed Session Resolution # R 09-04-169 Closed Session Committee Minutes Committee Minutes Committee Minutes 13 September 2004
11. Approval of Closed session minutes of Committee Meeting of Committee Minutes 13 September 2004.
*** Persons with disabilities requiring assistance, please contact Town Hall 24 hours in advance (609) 395-0900, ext. 231
TC September 2004