1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Open Public Meetings Act Notice
3. Roll Call
4. Resolution # R 07-03-147 – Land Acquisition/Condemnation; Fischer Property. Advice of Counsel and matters falling within the Attorney-Client privilege regarding the status of Fischer and options for acquiring same.
5. Reports and Communications from Committee
--Committee Minutes 23 June 2003
--Sub Committee Reports -
6. Agenda Additions/Changes
7. Consent Agenda
Resolution # R 07-03-143 – Payment of Bills
Resolution # R 07-03-144 – Resolution appointing Michael Wright as a temporary Electrical Inspector effective 25 Aug. 2003. ($25.00/hour NTE 15 hours/week)
Resolution # R 07-03-145 – Resolution authorizing a professional services agreement for Barbara Mosley (Municipal Alliance Tai Chi Instructor)
Resolution # R
07-03-146 – Resolution establishing a no passing zone on portions of
8. Work Session
a. Public Hearing Sidewalk Improvement Program
Township Committee will discuss the current status of the sidewalk improvement program started in 2002. Township Engineer Cathy Marcelli will update on what steps have to be taken next to inform residents of their options.
b. Presbyterian Church HPAC Issue (Art Ryba)
The buildings and grounds committee of the Presbyterian Church wish to address the Township Committee.
9. Public Comment (For any items not on the agenda)
10. Mayor’s Notes
b. 18 Aug Agenda Conflict - Golf Outing – Tom Witt
11. Closed Session – Resolution # R 07-03- 148 – Closed Session Committee Minutes – 23 June 2003; Personnel: Salary discussions, select employees; Contract: Value engineering/Construction oversight; Land acquisition: Fisher Acres.
12. Approval of Closed session minutes of 23 June 2003 and Resolution # R 07-03-149 - A resolution regarding the acquisition of Block 19, Lots 11 and 12 (“Fischer Acres”)
*** Persons with disabilities requiring assistance, please contact Town Hall 24 hours in advance (609) 395-0900, ext. 231
TC July 2003